Any rainy day motivation out there?

4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 10:12pm
via Android

Anyone else live in a place like the pacific northwest, with its famous rainy and often gloomy weather? How do u deal? Any suggestions? I'm from Georgia but living near Seattle at the moment. I'm missing the and could use some motivation

21 Oct
Learn to love it...I used to get depressed during autumn/winter months and doc said was S.A.D seasonal disorder...So I simply learned to love all seasons, I commented on a workout the safe warm feeling looking out a window in winter, like mole from Wind of the Willows..hibnating feeling but still keeping active...a halogen light is usefull to give your brain light stimulation..simulating sun for few minutes a day... In Manchester, UK it rains most of the year and summers can be short (this year an exception) and spring/summer soon rolls around and the cycle continues
114 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 11:00pm
via Android

I moved from southern California to Alaska for a few months last winter so I feel your pain.

I workout with music so I started watching YouTube music videos on the tv I make playlists for variety and it kept me sane.

you just need to find something out like and do it inside.

1 Post
Oct 20, 2014 11:12pm
via Android

georgia usa?))

2 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 11:26pm
via Android

Lol yep Georgia, USA

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51