How you keep yourself Motivated ?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 23, 2014 5:59am
via Android

How you keep yourself Motivated ?
I know I have to workout and I like it.
I have let my self go for 3 years and it is time to do something and getting back on track.
But I have a hard time to find the motivation between work and family any tips are welcome !

23 Oct
from what i've read and tried, the trick is not to struggle to make yourself do something hard wich exhaustes your willpower, but rather just to trick it into it until you form a habit and actually feel easier just doing it. trick yourself into doing something smalk, say just a tiny 10 work out at the morning. it's only 10 minutes and you'll feel awake and energized afterwards. trick yourself into doing it for a rew times, then your body will start getting used to it, this small workout will start turning into a habit. once you've started develiping...
23 Oct
*trick yourself into it; 10 min work out; developing a habit; struggle. sorry, writing from a phone..
23 Oct
Yes that is always my problem I try to do to much to fast and then I lose my motivation. I actually just started a 20 min moderat workout and so far I feel good about it I hope I can keep it up. thank you for your support :-)
25 Oct
sure thing:) hope you keep at it) willpower is a tricky thing, it's a limited resource, you exhaust it too much, you don't have any left for the rest of the day.. that's why it might be a good idea to trick yourself into forming a habit instead:) let me know how it's going..
25 Oct
Thank you for the motivation I will keep you posted how it is going ;-)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 23, 2014 8:03am
via iOS
Just knowing how amazing I feel after I workout, once I realised how good I feel afterwards encourages me to continue on and start eating cleaner too, it's a cycle that is eventually becoming a habit and doesn't feel like a chore anymore. Also the abs I'm slowly progressing towards is a massive encouragement to keep me going 
23 Oct
I guess the hardest part is to get started and have people who encourage and motivated you. Thank you ! :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51