3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Oct 23, 2014 10:20pm
via Android

I have a crazy appetite. It is definitely preventing me from losing weight. I don't eat too much crappy food, but I eat a lot in general. I unfortunately work at a restaurant and I work a lot, so staying away from food is super hard. I try to eat the "healthier" options when I am at work but I do work at a burger place. I try to eat salads, chicken and veggie burgers, I also never drink soda. I realize I could pack a lunch / dinner for when I work which I will probably start doing.

I will eat a normal sized portion and still be hungry -most times. So I keep eating. I think it might be from when I used to swim competitively. I would be able to eat whatever I wanted and eat all the time because when you swim all the time it's OK. I don't think I ever got over that "swimmer's appetite" I guess we could call it. I am the biggest I have ever been and it is really starting to show. I'm not HUGE, but I am out of shape and I obsess over food. I have thick thighs, a lower gut and back fat. I am finally getting back into working out which I have phases of. I am starting to swim again just for the work out and truly want to work hard to get these trouble areas off and I know a lot of your stomach fat is your diet. I need some sort of motivation with my eating habits! Does anyone have any suggestions or advice that helped them??? I hope this all made sense, I sort of just blurted out my thoughts.

24 Oct
I went kind off through the same thing.. so when I would get hungry again, after I just ate and shouldn't be eating more, I would drink 1-2 glasses of water or brush my teeth. Sounds stupid, but that kept me from eating because the water will make you think you're full and the taste of tooth paste will kill any cravings you may have had :)
24 Oct
Ha that is funny! But it makes sense! I've heard of and try the water thing I think I'll work on that, seems to be pretty effective ! Thanks for the advice !
45 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 5:16am
via Android

Try chewing your food more it helps trick your brain m also water is the best solution to hunger. Just drink morem

55 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 6:02am
via Android

Yeah like they said drink more water. A lot of times we mistake thirst for hunger. Fact is, if your stomach is full, it's full. Fill it with water and you won't have room for food.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51