Slip Disc

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 6:36pm
via Android

Hi friends....suffering with slip disc. ..can anybody..Help me ...how to overcome...and continue running and jogging..orthopaedician say no to both..

26 Oct
I'm trying to get better after being hurt in turbulence at work. I need to strengthen my core, but everything hurts.... I'm going to physical therapy and want to do more at home, hoping this will help. Good luck to you as well! Do you need surgery? If not, I would suggest finding a great physical therapist. I have found one where I live, he does manual manipulation and does 1 on 1 therapy. It's important to ask questions before you pick one. The insurance company for my employer sent me to 2 horrible PT places, but I found this...
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 4:18am
via Android

Thnx Amy...

26 Oct
I tried to reply to your message, but I'm a technotard and it said I couldn't message you unless you were following me. I don't even know how to follow people. ️ here's my response: Ha! No, it's a photo of me. I can give you the name of my PT if you want, maybe he can recommend a similarly trained therapist where you live. (I'm in the lowcountry--SC, near Savannah). Have you tried any of the programs on this app or group? I am going to try one tomorrow. I hope you feel better soon. How long ago were...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51