In need of motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 3:44pm
via Android

Looking for a group to help me stay on track. I am not used to being this size and I can't seem to stay on a track on something that helps me for every long. I got down to 165.5 but now I have gained all that back and then some. I want to do this for me and I just need a little motivation to stay on the waggon. Any takers lol

25 Oct
How about taking on a challenge or starting your own and inviting ppl to join in? Or/and joining one of the Skimble teams (on the website, skimble. com)? As far as I know there's a team aiming at weight loss (sorry, I don't remember its name right now)? At least that's what I've been doing and it seems to be pretty helpful :-) Next week I'm thinking about an abs challenge, you're welcome to join in (starting tomorrow). Just some ideas :-)
25 Oct
Thanks thats one thing that need work lol
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 5:28pm
via Android

I am with you...  I lose motivation so quickly and life just takes over!!!    Good luck.. Willing to be a daily motivator for you..  Like  checks and balances..  We can encourage each other to work out daily!!

10347779_253688374829284_4459189251617186807_n_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 5:30pm
via Android

Getting motivated is the hardest part and most important part of working out just remember your body is a direct representative of your mind I know for me anyway if I'm looking good I'm feeling good if I look like shit I feel like shit that should motivate you right there if nothing else

25 Oct
Yea but the things is I need to keep at it I want to lose like 30 to 40 lbs. And I have tried everything but I think all u guys are going to help me
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 25, 2014 10:09pm
via Android

Today is my first day actually doing something active. I need motivation too! I agree with the statement "when i look like shit i feel like shit". And right now i feel like shit.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51