How long does it take to get abs

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 26, 2014 12:51am
via Android

I want abs and do about 100 to 150 sit ups a day and want to know how long it takes?

26 Oct
Or how to get abs fast plz help
26 Oct
You have to do lots of cardio to because no matter how many sit ups you can do you won't be able to see the progress if there is fat over it
26 Oct
Healthy eating and cardio is your best bet. You will need to get your % body fat into the single digits inorder for you to see visible abs. no matter how many sit ups you do.
26 Oct
If you didn't do any sports in school your gonna have a hard time!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 3:25am
via Android

It takes a looooooong time.  And you will have to do a lot more than sit ups. Plank, leg raises, bicycle crunch just to mention a few. Not only that but you need to do exercises let squats and deadlifts to acheieve a good looking 6 pack. You have to train your obliques as well. Plus throw in some hiit cardio on top a healthy clean diet. It takes a lot of dedication. Here's a link to a guide http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/30-days-to-6-pack-abs.html

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 4:48am
via Android

Depends on how intense your workout is, is u gov up at the first sweat drop or first sign of muscle pain in this case abs, then never... but if u push to the max then faster

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 3:08pm
via Android

Took me 2 years i had a body very similar to yours but every day wen i got home i would sit down and do an ab routine 4 about 30 mins

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 8:09pm
via iOS
If you do a bit every day you should start to see progress in about 2 months. You don't need to necessarily sweating and tired in every work out, just make sure to push yourself a bit and keep exercises varied. Also make sure you have a clean diet and you will begin to see results. Don't give up!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51