Excercise Schedule, Etc.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 26, 2014 10:56pm
via Android

Im new to working out. I noticed I was gaining more weight and I got tired of seeing it. I need some tips on when its a good time to do a workout session and how long to wait after a session to start another.

Also...I'm having trouble with my diet. I'm pretty young so I can't exactly buy my own stuff yet. We live in an RV so we only buy what we can fit. I want to hear what some people eat for a diet and suggestions.

Lastly...Im having trouble with motivation. If someone could suggest people to follow or things to help that'd be awesome.

27 Oct
Hey girlie! I believe any time is great as long as you are being active, I like running in the morning the most. You can also start doing squats which are great for you :) To eat is definitely hard (I know I'm a college student living without the parents, all those choices haha) But in your situation I recommend lean meats if you can, like chicken and fish (salmon) Try talking to your parents on your goals and ask if they can help with the food situation :) Try to eat a lot of fruits and veggies, those will...
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 1:15am
via Android

Run 3 times a day, and after do some sit ups, push ups, and plank. If motivation is your problem I'll be more than happy to motivate you.

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 2:28am
via Android

Best workout is in the morning but thats for me... but whenever you have time and about groceries as long as you dont get nothing like junk food

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 3:47am
via Android

She covered it xD

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51