Replacing habits

1 post | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 5:49am
via Android

Today was day 1 for me but I'm trying to replace a bad habit wit a good one. I smoke weed like every day all day. I have been slowing down for months now but I am finally stopping today well like yesterday technically 10-26-14. Motiation is really what I need not only wit seriously stopping but also replacing the habit wit exercise I weigh 224 currently but I want to be in my 100's by New years I'm a young woman wit no kids so it should be to hard I just gotta stay determined in motivated. Are there any people like me on here or just people willing to help?

27 Oct
Good luck
27 Oct
Hey girlie! I don't personally smoke but I'll support you! You can do it!! Just every time you get that feeling just squat it out ;P
27 Oct
Thanks I will
27 Oct
Already one day! Good job and good luck, Brianna! If you'd like, feel free to join our "No ... this week" thread. The three dots stand for any bad habit we want to get rid of, so: No weed this week for you.
27 Oct
Good job, it is hard to stop bad habits, but it is not impossible, I believe in you. You can do it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51