Having a really hard time.

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 4:06pm
via Android

I am having the hardest time ever right now to find the drive and motivation to workout. I know I need to but between work and my son it's so hard to find time. In the mornings I'm so tired from being up with him and at night all I want to do is spend time with him. Any ideas on how others find time to fit it all in.

27 Oct
Enjoy your son first...there only young once...enjoy and make memories! Make a couple of workouts routine...something you do everyday without fail...just like foing to work routine...they dont have to be long but keep you in the game and then when times or energy is available smash it as hard as you can .. when hes older he will copy his daddy and you will have an amazing time...i do kickboxing and workouts with my boy and girl now there in double figure ages and you just cant buy the feeling :-) good luck!
Oct 27, 2014 4:57pm
via Android

Depending on his age, maybe you could make it a game? How many push ups can we do together.. getting bored? Race to the other side of the house!

27 Oct
Hi!! Have you got any free time in the middle of your work shift? In my opinion the midday is the best time for complete a workout. Did you try a simple bodyweight routine? Push-ups, pull-ups, crunches, bridges and squats can be done at any place.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51