Help Please!!

7 posts | Original | Recent
124 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 8:02pm
via Android

I started my weight loss journey over a year ago and I lost 85 pounds I kept it off for a while but I kinda lost all motivation and had a minor setback so I gained 40 pounds back I want to get back into it but I'm kind of lost on where do I start and what I need to do ,my motivation is gone. I need some help can you guys help me Thanks

27 Oct
keyona gaining weight doesnt mean it is over and giving up... make this weight gain a motivation to you to start working out ever harder ... it happens to lose motivation and to gain back weight ... trust me I have been through this! All you need to do now is ask yourself do you really want to lose weight... if yes then you have to work hard to reach it ... you will not lose weight over a day!!! Patiencee comittments conscistancy... start stretching moderate workouts listen to your favorite music! Focus on cardio and control a lot your...
16 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 8:43pm
via Android

Look in the mirror if you are not satisfied, you're motivation will return

168 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 9:05pm
via Android

Keyona, let me first start of by saying congratulations on any weight loss progress you have made at any point. You have lost way more than anyone who hasn't even tried. So once again, Congratulations.

So let's get you back in track. Keyona, do you remember that feeling you had when you lost 85 pounds? You felt more lighter, more Mobil, and more energetic. Try remembering all the good feelings of knowing that all your hard work paid off.

Wouldn't you like to feel like that again? More confident, sure about yourself and much happier. So what's stopping you? You did it once before so what makes you think you can't do it again.

You need to get angry because YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU WANT TO BE. You need to come back angrier, stronger and a lot more determination. Because you decided THIS TIME I WILL NO FAIL. KEYONA YOU CAN NOT FAIL. YOU MUST NOT GIVE UP. YOU ARE NOT THAT PERSON THAT GIVES UP.

I believe in you. Now you do the same, believe in yourself.

27 Oct
Thank you so much Lee T I really needed that
6 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 9:28pm
via Android

Fitness is not some routine that you do over and over and over again to produce a better body, its a lifestyle. If you go about it as a routine then you'll see results but once life happens you fall out of that routine. It happens to everyone! Learn to love lean unprocessed foods and don't do workouts for the sake of losing inches, find the workouts that work the best with your every day life and that you actually enjoy doing!

Your goal shouldn't be "I wana be the sexyest person I can be" because that's the first step to the "my body is never good enough" mentality. Find a way to be healthy because you want to be healthy, trust me that lifestyle is out there and its waiting for you to find it!

light morning or bedtime workouts are an excellent way to start changing your lifestyle. A set of crunches or pushups that you do for time not reps is a really good way to get motivated and build energy. Put the clock on for like 1-2 minutes and do as many crunches or push ups as you can. And do that every morning right when you wake up or every night 30-45 minutes before you go to bed. Log your results and you'll see that every couple of days you'll be able to do more and more crunches, and that's motivating!

Remember the most important thing is to build a fitness lifestyle that you enjoy it. If you don't like protein don't drink it, of you don't like fish don't eat it, if you don't like supplements then don't swallow them. Find the unprocessed foods you love and do the workouts you like and I think you'll find that that body you were looking for was waiting on you!

No need to say good luck but post pictures when you get the body you want

15 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 9:53pm
via Android

Just do a little at a time,  but do something. Somebody told me if u do something for 30 days, it becomes a habit. Wht got me motivated was tht I'll b 50 next month and I wanted to be healthier by tht date. No weight goal. I workout now cause it gives me confidence. Find wht motivates you and do it. It's hard but whn u c the changes in your body, tht will inspire you more.

Oct 28, 2014 4:45am
via Android

Fellow Skimblers have said it all, so I just want to make a personal confession: YOU’re a motivation for me, when a month ago I joined Skimble, saw your pics, saw your amazing journey, I thought "hell yeah, I want to be like her, I want to have her determination!". I'm not aiming at weight loss, my weight is more or less ok but I need to be fit and healthy and for the last year I was neglecting my health full time. A month ago that changed, I started to take more care of myself, working out, fighting my vices, eating more consciously... And I want to thank you for this, cos you're one of the great people here on Skimble whose example keeps me going.

21 Posts
Oct 28, 2014 6:18am
via Android

It can be done. No. It WILL be done. I am on a roll at the moment.... losing about 1.5kgs a week. Eat clean. Train dirty. Cut all refined carbs , sugars, and fried foods. Plan your week on sundays. Have each meal set out. Drink green tea if possible. And DO NOT give up.
All the best hey

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51