I need motivation!

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Oct 28, 2014 2:20pm
via Android

There's nobody that is motivating me i always have to motivate myself to do sports and sometimes I can't ... does someone has a tip for me for motivation to do workouts or something like that? :)

28 Oct
Making a friend you can text or message to either go workout with you or even just talk you into working out. We can message back and forth if you'd like?
28 Oct
My friends wouldn't , because they think I do look grwat as I look now and I don't need that and they don't understand me ..
28 Oct
Motivation is all around you, you just have to look. Even a negative can be turned in to a positive, it's all in the eye of the beholder. Keep up the good work you are looking good. Happy face!
28 Oct
While working out listen to some music there are great songs to work out to like eminem . Katy Perry , songs u like . You can also find a friend who wants to loose weight or just excercuse and do it with them and you can motivate each other
07 Nov
I tend to look at motivating photos and quotes, then think about the person I either want to beat or get inspired by amd start thinking if im not they are, always gets me going and motivated to push when I really want to be lazy!
45 Posts
Oct 28, 2014 10:39pm
via Android

Hello Jennifer if you want to follow me I can motivate you everyday!!

1 Post
Oct 28, 2014 11:19pm
via Android

In two hours

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51