Help me in losing 40lbs or more!

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Oct 30, 2014 3:32pm
via Android

August 2nd 2015 is my 10 year renewal ceremony and reception. I'm currently 201lbs and 5'1...I have lost 10 lbs so far and I have a lot more to go...I need help staying motivated and on track and fitting into size 12 wedding dress ( they run small)! Any tips from people that have lost nice amount of weight?

31 Oct
In the last year my husband has lost 70 pounds. He and I did an AdvoCare cleanse (gentle, 10 days, not scary) and started taking vitamins along with working out and clean eating. Not sure if it is something you are interested in but if you have questions let me know
Oct 30, 2014 9:04pm
via Android

In 2011 I used to weigh 72 kgs currently I'm at 55 kgs. I did lots of rope jumping during the morning and evening. And what helped out most was that I changed my diet.

1657 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 7:11am
via iOS
Crazy-assed HIIT cardio. Burpees, mountain climbers, jumping jacks,, sprints basically anything that gets your heart rate maxed out and keeps it there. I lost 20lbs in a month when I started back in Nov 2012. It'll hurt like hell, you'll be sore & you'll curse a lot but if you can maintain up to 45mins a day (even if you manage just 5mins it'll make a difference) the way you'll look after a month will help you forget the pain.. And have a HEALTHY diet, not this crash diet crap : )

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51