5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Oct 30, 2014 5:27pm
via Android

Where and how do l get the energy to start moving around again , suggestions anyone? Trying to get the start of a new lifestyle started here. thanx !

30 Oct
30 Oct
Once you just push yourself for a week you will gain energy and motivation. If you don't mind pills and things you could go to a local GNC and they can help u find different vitamins and supplements to give you the boost. But you can do it naturally on your own too! Good luck you can do it!
30 Oct
Very true. I'd like to stay natural. See how it flows thanx for encouraging words.
26 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 6:05pm
via Android

You need will power and motivation to change life style, once you do it you will feel energised. All the best.

1657 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 7:40pm
via iOS
Tricky one!! Exercise gives you more energy, but you need energy to start exercise... I remember that pain in the ass dilemma well! No-one can motivate you but yourself, you've just gotta find it within yourself.. That and you could try chugging down a pre-workout drink to give you an energy boost?!
821 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 9:36pm
via Android has great advice on motivation, supplements,  and training program by experts. Start there

612 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 2:25pm
via Android

Try Korean Ginseng.

31 Oct
Ever tried AdvoCare Spark? It is what gives me the energy to get up and moving!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51