7 minute scientific workout.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 11:07am
via Android

Hi all just wondered if anyone has done this workout over a long period of time? If so what benefits did you get etc? Also looking to set my self a goal of doing this workout 4 times a week minimum if any one wants to join me to keep each other on track let me know.

08 Nov
I just messaged you, go check it out :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 11:03pm
via Android

I don't know how much is from better diet vs. this, but I'm definitely seeing improvement.  The first time I did it, I stayed on the floor for like five minutes after I was done, then dragged myself to the couch and let the A/C blast at me for another five to ten.  Now, with significantly more reps of everything, I come out feeling energized and ready for more.
I've just been doing it on the weekends, but I might start doing it once or twice a week before work.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 2:35am
via Android

Ive done them every once in a while for months while trying all different methods for all different areas ive always liked it which is why i  kept going back follow for a follow back and ill hit it Monday thru Friday with ya tell me watcha think now im interested

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 12:00pm
via Android

Loving the work out at the moment just finished another just now really feeling it in my triceps and pecks. So how about it lads say we hit it Monday to Friday for 2 weeks and take it from there?

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 8, 2014 7:04pm
via Android

I know I have PMed both of you Eythan and Amber so I'm thinking next week about doing it twice a day I'm personally going to do one set then a yoga one I found so a bit of a breather then another set after. What do you guys think?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51