Losing energy and motivation.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 12:11am
via Android

What do I do...I've lately been tired after constant arm workouts, and now I'm losing motivation.

02 Nov
Try switching up your workouts. Don't just focus on one thing. There are all sorts of things to do like bodyweight workouts, yoga, plyometrics, etc. Find things you can do that will make your routine fun. The more you enjoy your workout the more you develop a good habit of sticking with it
02 Nov
Thanks, I can try that.
02 Nov
I agree with Keiosha. Don't give up. You are my motivation.
02 Nov
Perhaps you could make a list of why you started working out in the first place. Give yourself 2-3 reasons why it is important to you, what you will gain if you continue and what will you sacrifice if you stop or decrease the amount of time you train. Good luck! ! :-)
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 12:30am
via Android

Eh, motivation bar rising, thanks guys.

Image_thumb
138 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 1:07am
via Android

Heyy bro..avoid training just one part of your body..you have so many body parts..don't avoid them bro..they belong to you only....so alternate your training..different body parts every other day..and avoid over- training just one body part.. your arms need rest or these exercises will start having negative effect on their growth..give them proper rest after working on them....they need rest to grow

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51