In need of some motivation.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 3, 2014 5:55pm
via Android

I want to start toning and losing maybe 10 pounds give or take, but I have no motivation. Any ideas?

03 Nov
If you really want it you can do it, if it's more like meh then you may struggle with motivation.
03 Nov
Buy a cute outfit in the size you want to be and hang it where you can see it..it may help motivate you if its something you really like and want to wear.
Nov 3, 2014 6:42pm
via Android

Try finding someone to work out with :)

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 10:52am
via iOS
Look at yourself in the mirror. Imagine what great things you could do to make your body look the way you want it to be. Do not envy girls with toned abs, you'll get there. They were once just like us and they did push theirselves to the limit to achieve what they have. Your only competition is yourself, smile. Wear your favorite sports bra and start rockin!
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 1:39pm
via Android

You will look better,sexier.more boys will watching you on street,at job... :)

05 Nov
I like this one lol
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 1:39pm
via Android

Best motivation would be is look for pictures of the physique you want to have and make that your goal, surround yourself as well with people that support your goals or that have the same goals as you, and NEVER give up there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 2:52pm
via Android

Motivation for myself usually is seeing results. Go shopping and buy some new clothes treat yourself for your hard work:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51