Fit partner issues??

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 11:21pm
via Android

Do you exercise with your partner??do you feel you are fitter?has it caused problems??if single do u always go for a fitter person or is it not a problem

Icon_missing_thumb
83 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 12:20am
via Android

I'm single but in the past it did cause problems. Not necessarily because I was fitter. But we just ha different hobbies. We really only have one thing in common that we enjoyed doi ng together lol. So yeah that was destined to fail.

04 Nov
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 1:16am
via Android

I exercise with my dad we go to the gym together. We don't do the same exercises lol so I guess I exercise alone. But the motivation to get up and having to go is helpful I've had friends in the past where we exercised together we started out strong but didn't last let's face it, it's tough work it's not long before the excuses start I've always found it's easier to go on your own this way your not depended on anyone.

04 Nov
I feel ya. Its tough.I don't want to be dependent on anyone either.
04 Nov
Yeah that's just from my experience trust me it would be great to have a workout partner that's dedicated to push each other!
04 Nov
Good luck with that. :) I am the opposite. I can push myself but the second someone tries to push me I get overwhelmed.
04 Nov
Yeah I hear ya!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 1:59am
via Android

I have learned the hard way not everyone is meant to be workout partners.

04 Nov
That's very true!
Nov 4, 2014 7:13am
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 8:07am
via Android

Interesting to hear your comments Im single just dating again,I did a boot camp and felt great but had a pron with my knees and back,I ran until I was in alot of pain but so badly wanted to get fit because u do feel so much better after,before bootcamp I was no way fit,I went with a new friend but seems as i had a few probs did not get alot of support.Now I met someone they are not into fitness like me,however we have loads in common,but because I know how important fitness is Im wondering if it can work,I dont nag but think since bootcamp Im more into fitness people

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 10:47am
via iOS
I dated a guy with a way different interest. He loves food so much (so am I), but he is more in to quarter pounder burgers, pizza and fries and I'm more of a salad, veggies, fruits person. I tried to motivate him to get off the couch and workout with me. He hesitated at first and he was 180 lbs, he's tall and it doesn't look that bad on him being that big. He's now down to 150. We went running, swimming and loads of exercise. The bottomline is, it doesn't matter if your partner isn't in to fitness. You can motivate him/her. Do anything, walk, talk, run, just be active!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 12:40pm
via Android

For me I dont want a fit partner cause im a shy type. 
And. I really dont want a girl to be a fit partner. im really shy.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 12:41pm
via Android

Is working out? Can increase height too?

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 7:57am
via Android

Had to ditch c25k  partner Cuz she wanted me to come to her house only. I'm an  Out of shape person who has focus issues. She brought her puppy. Whimper whimper bark bark. Heal no your being bad. Uuugg That workout was horrible.

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 8:06am
via Android

Hi guys,Please check my latest posts Better Body by christmas,lots of support and new ideas,hope things going well x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51