What can I do to improve my lower abs?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 6:06am
via Android

I've been doing some workouts but they only help my upper abs and my lower abs are not improving. What workouts can I do for my lower abs?

04 Nov
Bicycle crunches, leg raises
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 8:14am
via Android

Yeah,..bicycle crunches,leg raises,scissors leq raise,etc  all works for you.. while doing those exercices,you need to tighten your abs,means that you need to hold your abs,make it hard.. then do that exercises..  because i also encountered this problem on last time.. did many abs exercises but didnt show any improvement.. after i realised the problem and fixed it,it start to show some huge development..  hope this help..  goodluck..

04 Nov
How long should you hold your abs?
05 Nov
Hmm,depend what exercises are you doing.. like example,leg raises.. you tighten up your abs..and when you want to put ur leg down,slowly breath out.. but dont try to hold up your breath too hard,just a little hold up.. before this,i only got my upper abs build up,not the lower part and thats really weird.. so,i discovered my problem and fix it.. and they are balance now..=) the most important is consistent..
07 Nov
Focus on using your abs muscle,not using your thigh or glute muscle.. because most people doing exercise sucah as leg lift or flutter kick.. they are using thigh and glute muscle but not abs muscle.. but in their mind,they want to target their abs.. thats a big mistake..
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 7:02pm
via Android

Hanging leg raises, planks, bicycle crunch, landmine 180s, cardio, and a clean diet.

Image_thumb
155 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 10:41pm
via Android

Leg raises n bicycle crunches

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 10:52pm
via Android

I dont know if most people know this yo get shredded six pack abs you dont only have to workout by doing crunches you have to eliminate that layer of fat and how do you do that the afterburn effect that starts when your done with your workout try some fullbody workouts and trust me u will see results :)

05 Nov
Where do I get it?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51