I just hit 199lbs help!!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 8:52am
via Android

I've always felt comfortable with my weight because it was always a constant 150 but recently I've went way up in my weight, now I'm at 199 and I need help and motivation to keep me straight. I would love tips on how to lose these pounds fast!

04 Nov
Hey don't worry you could lose those extra pounds if you 1-cut your food into smaller pieces, this will make the plate look fuller therefore it will decrease the amount of food you eat. 2-always choose the healthier options such as baked or grilled or steamed not fried. 3-whenever you have cravings for sweets you must ignore them and instead eat sweet fruit such strawberries,mangoes, apples, watermelon etc. But try to stay away from grapes because they have extra calories. 4-most importantly you have to excercise daily, take stairs instead of elevators, try walking to work instead of driving. 5-Last...
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 2:59pm
via Android

We cant motivate you, the only way you will do this is if you really want i, then maybe you'll try but if you don't want to lose weight as bad as you say you do you won't push yourself.!!!!!! Its all on you

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 3:54pm
via Android

If you don't have the motivation you might as well not even start , don't mean to sound harsh but it's the truth

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 5:22pm
via Android

Hey everyone needs a bit of help,well focus on where u want to be say in a few months,you need a bit of a kick start do some juices veg and fruit for one meal and take up yoga,then try going joggin or swimming twice a week,do a cart to show progress,have treats but food free ones,boxing is good also,put music on and exercise to a few songs dribkibg water as you go,get tbe sweat on,hope it helps x

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 5:42pm
via iOS
Your motivation should be to get healthy! There are very simple steps you can take to lose weight, such as skipping out on sugary drinks and fast food, and taking a walk every day. But if you want real results, you'll have to make dramatic changes to your lifestyle. Start small and work your way up! Don't bite off more than what you can chew. I would suggest to jog one mile (or, if your body isn't ready for that yet, just a half mile) every day, for two weeks. Drink plenty of water and green tea, both of these drinks help a lot with controlling your appetite. Also- start recording *everything* that you put in your mouth. Have a meal plan and STICK with it. I've never been an advocate of counting calories, my advice to you is to just eat when you're hungry, and stop as soon as you're not. It sounds simple enough, but it takes a lot of disipline! Best of luck to you! If you ever need advice or some encouragement, just message me :)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 6:31pm
via Android

Forget this whole gotta lose weight fast crap. Aim for 2 pounds a week or less. Do you know how to lose weight at all or were you just asking how to lose weight fast as possible?

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 7:05pm
via Android

Thank you everyone! I actually never knew any of these things, but this'll help me in the long run, I was always scared of exercising because people always made it sound really hard and while it is hard its not impossible

10458849_1519318844964518_1708130698480992509_n_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 8:32pm
via Android

Help? More like congrats! Haha
Now's the time to go up to 200, burn it all down and show those skinny peeps what you're made of!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51