In need of motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent
37 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 4:03pm
via iOS
I usually smash the gym however I've had 3 weeks off n need to get back into lifting and working on my abs can anyone help ?
04 Nov
Drag yourself through the door and instinct will kick in....whats your motivation for working out, keep it mind and stick to it
04 Nov
It is too easy to take a day, two, three off for little to no reason when you have been solid at your routine but the longer you wait the harder it is to commit as life fills in those gaps. You will be ok. Simple theme with all the comments... just push yourself and the rest will follow. sorta like starting a lawn mower. I too have been off too long but that is why I came here! I love the support!! Git er' done! We are all here for you.
29 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 5:13pm
via Android

The hardest part of going to the gym is just that initial step out the front door - know what it is you are striving for and just make it happen. Once you get into that routine again it will make it easier to stick to

04 Nov
Yea the support is great I only use this app for abs and support it has some really good workouts and so e very dedicated people
49 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 5:55pm
via iOS
(For me at least), the hardest part of getting your butt to the gym is putting on your workout shoes. From there, it only gets easier.  It helps to set pre goals that are manageable! When I stop working out for an extended time, I'll tell myself that all I have to do is run at least 2 miles, and then I can be all done for the day. I'll keep setting manageable goals like that until I get back into my prime fitness level. Best of luck to you!!
04 Nov
Thanks it's just I've been so fit n strong before n now I'm struggling with what used to be a warm up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51