Motivation... Much needed

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 6, 2014 4:03am
via Android

Every girl wants to be the human barbie on the inside .. Who are we kidding ? I'm 135 (last checked) probably 140/150 by now .. Weight gain is a bummer . I really only need to shed a few pounds to be back to my normal Semi skinny self .. Not exactly a size zero or anything . BUT HEY ! if I can get that small after a few workouts ! Pshh I don't even mind ! But the lack of motivation is killing me ! I live alone with my boyfriend . hardly any friends .. and becauss I live in a super ghetto area . trying to jog outside is just a scary thought .. I'm willing to do workout in the comfort of my own home anytime !

50 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 4:18am
via Android

Well to be honest the whole people giving motivation only works If the person going to keep the routine. If you really want to shed some pounds I recommend changing your diet completely.  After that the workouts you should is weights and cardio combine. If your 150 pound then you could get to your body type in like 4 weeks. In order to do that you need to lift challenging weights first. Then follow with a HIT cardio.  There's a lot of cardio workout here but do the one that's really intense for you and ones with tons of burpees .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51