Unable to say no.

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 6:22am
via iOS
As of late, I have been giving in to my temptations and I am just eating whatever I want. What do you guys do when you get cravings, or just cannot help yourselves? Thanks :)
07 Jan
Eat in front of the mirror naked then see if you really crave it. :P
07 Jan
Not possible to do that at work haha
07 Jan
Ugh, those little dirty temptations lol. I would suggest just sticking to small healthy snacks instead for instance instead of that delishhh cupcake swap it to a yogurt or you can always take a small bite outta your craving to just ease it and satisfy the taste buds. But a SIMPLE SAMPLE should do. Lol
07 Jan
when i get craving temptation i get my wheat bread and slapp that Nutella! just saying :)
07 Jan
Lol nice comment that should work
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 7:12am
via Android

Find healthy snacks that you like, I usually go with protein bars.

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 7:17am
via iOS
I grab a fruit or a cereal bar..and I try to keep my mind,busy..with anything until,I just forget it😊
07 Jan
Cereal bars contain alot of sugar so be careful of which kind your eating, sugar is the first thing that turns to fat in the body!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 7, 2013 7:30am
via Android

I simply dont keep unhealthy snacks in the house, out of sight out of mind. If you really crave something then allow yourself a treat but dont keep an excess amount of it around(:

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 7:32am
via iOS
Generally,they are made with muesli and fruits,just baked
Icon_missing_thumb
170 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 4:03am
via Android

You can do this Ash! If there's certain foods you are craving maybe challenge yourself to make a healthier version of those foods so you can still enjoy them but with less guilt.

If youre finding yourself hungry all the time maybe you need to eat more often. Because maybe that will keep you from all the snacking.

Hang in there! Youve got this!

09 Jan
Good idea miss!
09 Jan
Also... Try to stock the house with healthier food choices. If the junk food isn't in there, you won't be tempted to eat it.
Image_thumb
173 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 4:08am
via Android

A little (once in while) indulgence isnt going to do you in unless it is excessive.  Meaning all time binging but i usually try to drink a bottle of water with maybe a sweetner such as crystal light or a hot cup of gteen tea does me wonders for cravings

09 Jan
When there's something I really want I tell myself, 'I can eat that if I want to. No one will stop me, but do I really want to eat that?' If I don't tell myself that I can't have something and it's my choice it's usually easier for me to pass up. For some reason as soon as I feel like I'm depriving myself of something it makes me want it that much more, but when I stop and think about it, it's not really what I want. Hope that helps!

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,345 topics, 38,268 posts

Motivation & Support

8,525 topics, 41,550 posts

App Updates

43 topics, 105 posts

Ask the Pros

765 topics, 1,953 posts

Workouts and Programs

2,936 topics, 12,159 posts

Trainer Tools

23 topics, 62 posts

Featured Training Programs

V Taper I

V Taper I

Casual Time 2 Weeks
Kick-Off Mania

Kick-Off Mania

Moderate Time 2 Weeks
Weight Loss 3

Weight Loss 3

Intense Time 4 Weeks
Lean Pilates: Control

Lean Pilates: Control

Casual Time 3 Weeks
Calisthenics 1.0

Calisthenics 1.0

Casual Time 2 Weeks
Harvard Health Gym Coach

Harvard Health Gym Coach

Moderate Time 3 Weeks

Featured Workouts

Luxurious Yin

Luxurious Yin

Casual Ic_time_32x32 45 mins  
Yoga  
Built by Barbell

Built by Barbell

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 16 mins  
Back   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Barbell
Tough Tabata

Tough Tabata

Intense Ic_time_32x32 23 mins  
Full Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Box or Step, Medicine Ball, Jump Rope
Inhibition

Inhibition

Casual Ic_time_32x32 6 mins  
Legs   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Foam Roller
Core 50-10

Core 50-10

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 31 mins  
Core  
Pull 'n' Throw

Pull 'n' Throw

Intense Ic_time_32x32 15 mins  
Back   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Kettlebell, Dumbbell, Bench, Medicine Ball, Pull Up Bar