SPRINTS

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 4:11pm
via iOS
Losing body fat, particularly around the mid-section, is a pain in the flabby ass!!! All the reading I've done on this and the stuff I've tried has pointed to this.... (1) IT HAS TO BE INTENSE!!! (2) YOU'VE GOTTA HATE IT!!!! (3) IT'S GOTTA BE FAST!! (3) DID I MENTION YOU'RE GONNA HATE IT????

I've set myself a very simple challenge... At LEAST 3 workouts a week which include sprint intervals... Time and time again they are lorded as being one of the BEST ways to strip your body down & leave that glistening muscle shining through....

I've done it, it works, it's time to do it again!! Get your running shoes on, resist the urge to puke & say hello to a ripped up body by Christmas !!
09 Nov
DID I MENTION YOU'RE GONNA HATE IT?!?!?!?
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 4:44pm
via Android

If you are sweating, puking and bleeding, it's a good sign. It means its working...

Image_thumb
129 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

I'm going to try doing sprints Scotty.  I have room to reduce the mid section a bit.   You know me,  I'm more of the endurance guy and long distance runner so this should be fun :-)

09 Nov
And you know me.... I hate running!! Lol, but my workout is only 11 mins long but boy does the sweat pour!
09 Nov
Please create that 11 minute workout for me, I'm too lazy :-D
09 Nov
Check my recent workouts mate, "sprint intervals". I do them on a treadmill but they'll also work outdoors. Run 80-90% of your max capacity
09 Nov
Will do, thanks! You da man!!
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 6:01pm
via Android

I do high intensity interval training all the time especially with Tony Hortons ass lol, he's relentless, that is a known fact best cardio exercise to shed fat hands down is interval training, only thing is many people don't have the guts for it lol, or recieve the wrong advice and information from other people that by working out your abs everyday you'll shed body fat in your midsection, nope sorry that ain't gonna happend, abs are one hard muscle to show off, it takes a lot of blood sweat and tears for them to show, but in the end it feels GOOD!

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 7:33pm
via Android

U get bonus points when you puke. Haha

10 Nov
Isnt that bad....
10 Nov
Well if you want real results and got the guts to push your body to the limit. You are going to feel like you want to throw up after the workout. It's happened to me plenty of times. Is it bad? The depends on what you view as bad.
11 Nov
Do you wanna puke? are you sweating? good it means it is working... if you want results, work for them...
11 Nov
The sky can't be your limit is there are footprints on the moon
11 Nov
Im sure your vomit will dissolve the footprints in the moon
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 12:28am
via Android

Well i mean bad to throw up what you ate or drank.. i consider that bad..

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 8:18am
via Android

Hi all... ive started doing this yesterday. Although im not able to sprint at 10 mph on the treadmill im giving it a go at 7.5mph. I usually do about 30 mins brisk walking followed by 20 mins of walking and interval sprints. I then do jump rope or punching bag.Trying to build my endurance and to be able to sprint at 10mph soon.
Hope this helps with burning fat.

11 Nov
That level of cardio will burn fat fast if you're diet is right

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51