Not cool.......

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 11:00pm
via Android

Been working my ass off for so long now and Im gaining it back and then I'm not getting any smaller how and why I don't want to give up I don't but how can other people loose weight so quickly and I'm gaining does anyone one have a 12 week plan that can help me or something I'm willing to try anything k already tried doing one of the programs but it wouldn't let me.....

09 Nov
Cut the fatty food out like cheetos soda Etc. Workout hard 5 days a week and cardio after each workout session then on the weekends concentrate on just cardio I lost 40 lbs doing this from 270 to 230 just try it
10 Nov
I have cut the junk food I only drink water with some exceptions of juice like v8 or so and I workout pure cardio use my weight like on insanity I don't use any weights maybe once a month though and I have been trying to clean
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 11:33pm
via Android

Dont workout to be better than someone but to be a better you... maybe you DONT see it yourselff yet, but maybe your doing more "sit ups " than before. So its a progress.
And from now on focus on the progress and not the result. The result will come automatically...

And you want to lose belly weight or overal weight?
then we will know what to recommend you. And dont forget that losing weight comes also from a good nutrition...

Pay attention to your carbs and cal;-)

Hope I was a lil bit helpful

10 Nov
I want to loose overall weight and yes it is very helpful I'm determined but some people keep pushing me back so I start downing myselve and I try to bring myselve back but I am determined and will take any advice or help from others I know only I can make a difference myselve so I'm trying
10 Nov
You should try to take your time to lose all your weight and concentrate on losing 1 or 2 lbs a week. You don't have to train like a beast to lose it, find something that fits you and try to stay consistent.
10 Nov
Yes I lost 10 pounds within two months that I'm proud of but now I'm gaining it back but I still workout everyday but two days out of the week
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 3:09am
via Android

Hola Esmeralda,

Nobody can motivate you, because motivation is an action and nobody can act for you. They can inspire you to take action.
So nobody can hurt you/holding you back without your approval. So those people are dragging you to their level. The temptation can be big. But remeber this, your goal has to be big enough so you can see it behind your obstacles...
So dont promise yourself you will start (tomorrow ) but make a commitment with yourself...

Si la montaña no se viene hacia ti, entonces va hacia el...

Btw by training your muscles tou are also burning fat!

10 Nov
Ok your soo right thank you
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 3:09am
via Android
10 Nov
How many times can I do it
10 Nov
Max 2 times a day, whic is a lot. Do it in the morning when you wake up
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 5:11am
via Android

Hola Esmeralda.
Yo hace dos meses comencé a ir al gimnasio después de casi 20 años de sedentarismo, y hasta hace unos días he empezado a notar los cambios.
No te desanimes.
Ponte metas pequeñas, que sean fáciles, reales y que se cumplan en un tiempo corto.

10 Nov
Gracias yo tengo 18 anos y nunca a estado kasi feliz con mi cuerpo cuando perdió peso lo ise en la forma mal pero estoy tratando
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 10:11am
via Android

Im a dancer,ballet,zumba,belly dancing,irish dancing,all great for dropping the pounds

10 Nov
I suck at dancing lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51