Goal of the week is to be down 8 ibs

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 5:35pm
via Android

I weighed myself friday it was 260ibs I weighed myself today 253.0 im ready to reach my goal this week of 245.0... people find it hard to believe I weigh 260 cause I literally look like I weigh like 180 but i know my health isnt where it needs to be and I am so disgusted by it which is why im changing... please no negative comments about the number of my weight it took alot to put it up here but I know that number is gonna drop week by week and before I know it my body is gonna be rockin! We all have to start from somewhere and I plan on finishing! :)

10 Nov
Great but don't loose weight that quickly. ..take your time..loosing weight that quickly can cause pressure on your body
10 Nov
What really helped me to loose weight and feel good is to do the no wheat diet.
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 5:46pm
via Android

It is recommended to lose 2 to 3 lbs a week. So dont overstress yur body.

But if you want to go on with your goal, do it smartly. Eat right. Eat zero calories food. Those are food that burns more calories than they consume. Drink a lot of water avg 2 liter min a day. Eat every three hours to keep your metabolism active and DONT skip breakfast.

Drink a glass of water before every meal, also when you wake up and when  youre going to bed. Cut down the fat, sugars and fastfood.

Hope this is helpfull

10 Nov
I dont know how I lost 8 ibs so fast but I did thats what happens I do things right and the weight comes right off.. I cant really control it
11 Nov
Water weight. After that the pounds lost aren't as much a week. Which isn't a bad thing at all.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51