3 posts | Original | Recent

Nov 11, 2014 8:54pm
via iOS
Help!!! I'm 130 and I'm trying to be 120. I'm not fat but I have a belly
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 9:10pm
via Android

Looking at your pics, you definitely don't need to cut 10lbs! You are very lean already, but if you want a more harder looking stomach with more definition I would suggest just to focus on doing cardio and ab/oblique exercise. Try not to focus so much on being a specific weight and just focus on doing your exercises cuz you already look great! ;) Good luck with your workouts and welcome to Skimble sweetheart! :)

11 Nov
Giri up¡¡¡¡ remember when you be at the gym go hard.. or go home!!!..
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 9:53pm
via Android

Well the best exercise to do to lose belly fat is cardio try doing some HIIT cardio it's tuff but it pays off, also if your not already doing so get yourself in a good diet no Mc Donalds or bk or anything like that, you shouldn't be eating anything that's full of nasty fats, or high in surgar and sodium, also don't drink any soda as well try eating lean meats like chicken breast turkey breast sirloin tip steak and fish like tilapia and salmon, also try to have good carbs like sweet Potato, brown rice, oats and whole wheat bread, and last but not least don't forget about you vegetables always try to incorporate your big meals with some sort of veggies. Well hope this helps you get rid of some belly fat good luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51