Desperate for motivation help

6 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 11, 2014 9:07pm
via Android

I'm currently around 225 and need to be 180 at least a week before Christmas. I need to motivation that way I can go back to a certain place and prove I'm something. If anyone can help me with some motivation tips something that would be great. Thanks

11 Nov
It's not easy but believe in yourself and keep pushing. We all have our bad days but you go to keep pushing through them. It never gets easier but you will get stronger and thinner.
12 Nov
Create a long term goal as well as many short time goals. Working towards your long time goal while completing your short time goals will help you stay motivated. I only know kilos because I'm European, but trying too loose the amount of weight you mentioned before Christmas is a great short time goal. It works for me, but the most important thing is to find something that works for you :-)
Nov 11, 2014 10:10pm
via Android

It's great that you have goals. The most important thing is that you do it for yourself ,  not for anybody else.

122 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 2:04am
via Android

Nobody can motivate you. Motivation is an action and nobody can act for you, you have to act for yourself...

But we can inspire you so you will motivate yourself...

Dont make promises to the world, but make commitments to yourself and stick to it...

Prove me wrong because i think you cant workout three tines a week...

Im gonna follow you to keep track and push you if t is necessary...

12 Nov
I weighed 200 lbs. Female and at 5 feet 4 inches, I was not pretty. Every morning I would get up at 5:30am, walk up as many hills as I could before I had to go home, shower and walk to my classes. I'm down to 147 lbs. I've lost motivation to go any further, because of life's b.s. so maybe we could be motivation buddies....
201 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 5:12am
via Android

What's up Clinton? That's awesome you have the weight you want to hit and by a certain date. Your on the way! Just know that Christmas is not waiting for you so get up, take it day by day, getting stronger physically and mentally than you were the day before! Good luck make everyday count.

1 Post
Nov 12, 2014 6:36am
via Android

Do it for YOU! Make your new healthy lifestyle your new habit that lasts well beyond Christmas.  That's my goal too.

12 Nov
Bro i have a similar prob like yours.. i gues we just have to stay away from carbs and go to the gym atleast 3x a week....
68 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 5:49pm
via Android

OK so I believe this is effective.  Been doing this. Here we go.

* cut on carbs, fats and sugar.
* more high protein and high fiber foods
* veggies and spicy foods MUST
* only one major but healthy meal a day and replace other meals with healthy filling Snacks.
* more water
* (optional) do laxative Tea as often as you feel needed.
* Regular Cardio workouts
* Proper rest

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51