Here's some MOTIVATION to whoever needs it

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 10:05pm
via Android

Here's your motivation, do you want to be unhealthy an unhappy with your body your whole life or do you want to make a change, and get the body you've always dreamed of nobody is perfect in this world everyone that you see with a six pack has earned it from hard work and dedication, if they can do it you can do it as well we are all built the same it's just comes down to how bad you want it, and in order to always be successful you have to put it this way it's not temporary it's for life. Now any tips you may need just lmk and I'll help hope you reach your goals.

14 Nov
Can you help set up meal plans and workout routines?
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 12:17am
via Android

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 1:57am
via Android

Its gonna hurt
You're gonna hate it.

Every one with a nice body today suffered the same, but they knew that at the end it wiol be worthed.

Thats why they paid the prices of their success in advance...

JJ

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 12, 2014 8:40am
via iOS
Any tips for building upper body for a slim person..?  How many set, reps etc.. I'd greatly appreciate
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 3:47pm
via Android

Well it depends what is your target area Pedro M, i train every muscle group differently, what muscle are you looking to tone or grow in size

12 Nov
Hey thanks a lot for your inspiring words. I am trying to loose the belly fat but not getting any help. Plz help me....
12 Nov
Discipline on your consumption Regularly working out Eat zero calories food Drink minimun 2 liters of water daily Eat every three hours small protions Dont skip breakfast Bye bye belly fat
12 Nov
Can you suggest me any effective workout especially for belly???
12 Nov
I wanna send you a worjout vua message
12 Nov
Chest, deltoids, trapezius, triceps, biceps to begin with
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 8:59pm
via Android

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 9:08pm

In orders to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your desire for failure..

13 Nov
Agreed absolutely..
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 3:53am
via Android

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 3:59am
via Android

I'm not going to lie, I used to be the kind of person that complained about how I looked... But then I did something about. However, I fell off the wagon again and now I'm back to where I started and I hate it! Now I'm pushing myself harder to get back to where I was... Any tips on how to keep going once you have reached where you want to be? I have a hard time staying on track once I have reached or came close to reaching my goals....

13 Nov
Set more goals.. that thrives u to work harder and keep u on track. Life is all about setting goals and achieving them. If your goals dnt drive you then u need to consider setting goals that gets u working!
13 Nov
Is very easy... your goals should be big enough so people will laugh at you... make a long term goal for a year. Then break it down to a mid term goal of 6 months. And short term goals of 3 months. Anytime you feel like quiting take a look at your lang term goal... And if you're lazy remember this line... Columbus traveled the world in a sailing boat and achieved great things, and you CANT even work out??? Pz.. JJ
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 2:10pm
via Android

For Ashley,
What you achieve is not temporary it's stay with you for life, going forward is what you want to do in life, if you worked hard for what you wanted to achieve why go back, your goals cannot end once you overcome them they continue because even the fittest person out there they still have a goal set to wake up everyday and be accounted for there exercise and diet regimen, your goals never stop!, and huge suggestions would be for you to surround yourself with people that support you and never let you quit or stop what you are doing. And before you make the same mistake or not feeling inspired Always remember this is me fit 4 life. Well good luck

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 2:15pm
via Android

Thank you! My diet hasn't changed, just my exercise plan has. It got hard to fit it in with school and work. I'm making it work tho. On day 4 now and I will continue to keep going!

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 3:13pm
via Android

Heyy, I am 14 years old. I have been working out regularly but I didn't lose weight and that is demotivating. I feel like quitting.

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 9:47pm
via Android

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 9:57pm
via Android

Omg this post is so helpful because I'm having to force myself to start working out because apparently for my age and height I'm "Overweight"..says my doctor. But I don't see anything wrong with the way I look at all... But toning up my body and maybe losing like 15-20 lbs would be good but I've never worked out in my life. How do I get started? I know that's probably a dumb question but I really don't know.

13 Nov
Ok how much is your weight and height
13 Nov
And also what exactly are you trying to achieve just an overall healthy body or to show off abs or just, just trying to trim down
13 Nov
I am 5'3 and a half and I weighed myself this morning, I am 143, I was 145 last night.
13 Nov
And what I want to achieve is, I want to feel better health wise.. I want to have a flat stomach before I have kids since I've never had a flat stomach lol plus I want to tone my butt up
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 11:14pm
via Android

For Ashley A.
Ok well let's start off by what you consume in order to lower your body fat % and have that nice sexy flat tone stomach, you absolutely have to diet because exercise alone will not take you there, abs are made in the kitchen not the gym, try to incorporate foods like this into your diet. Let's start by lean meats that are packed with protein, Chicken breast, turkey breast, fish like salmon and tilapia, now for the good carbs, sweet potatoes, oats, brown rice, whole wheat bread, now for fruits best fruits are apple, banana, strawberry, cherry, blue berries, don't abuse with the fruits cause the can be bad if you consume too much, well for vegetables all really are good for you always in every plate except breakfast try to have your three portions protein which is lean meat good carb and vegetables, that's very important because that's going to bring you the best results and keep you healthy, and for snacks you can have anything like protein bars (make sure it's not loaded with fats and surgar) protein shakes same rule applies. Well now that food is delt with let's start with exercises. Now from what I read I see you don't want to have that belly no more, so to lose the fat on your midsection what your going to want to do is a lot of cardio, thats definitely gonna to bring that belly down substantially, and by cardio I don't mean your regular cardio I mean HIIT cardio which stands for high intensity interval training, that's gonna make you see results quick, well here's a schedule I want you to follow, Monday chest and back and abs, Tuesday HIIT cardio and stretch, Wednesday shoulders and biceps and abs, Thursday HITT cardio and stretch, Friday legs and abs, and Saturday HIIT cardio and yoga, now dont think by weight training your going to be become bulky that is not possible you would have to take illegal drugs because a woman does not have testosterone to build mass, now that schedule is going to improve your health and physique, just please be patient and follow what I gave you I promise you'll be thanking me later don't let anything crush your goals there's always a light at the end of the tunnel YOU CAN DO IT!!

13 Nov
I eat a lot of that but some of it I don't. I don't really eat veggies either and I eat fruits sometimes... But I'm slowly getting there with veggies and fruits. And alright I'll try that workout. Thank you so much :)
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 1:51pm
via Android

14 Nov
I get demotivated very very fast. :'(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51