But.. how..?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 1:39am
via Android

How do you exactly lose weight? I mean I've heard eating well and balance diet and regular exercise is the key.. but How does one achieve to do these thing? If one has never thought about it, until they've reach their limit and realized for the first time, that something has to happen. Being healthy and doing something to exercise. To lose weight.. but.. how.. Can't afford a special trainer or special doctor. I'm lost and.. I need help.. Not just general help. Motivation is awesome, but once you know what must be done, has to be done. I don't even know what I'm exactly trying to say either, but if you sense this seems right.. someone tell me what is this feeling of hopeless is.. So many questions, but not enough answers to find them alone. I mean where do I start..? I am limited to some many things. I'm not looking for motivation.. I'm looking for advice and help.. and answers.. How do I begin this "Weight Loss Journey"?

12 Nov
One day at a time it's not gonna happen over night but u can start the process today
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 1:52am
via Android

I know how send me a pm and i will explain

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 2:10am
via Android

To reply to you you have to follow me, your account is private...

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 2:13am
via Android

Ah, okay. Thank you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51