What am I doing wrong?:/

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 2:45am
via iOS
I've been doing cardio 4-7 times a week for months, and I've always eaten very healthy (with the occasional exception of some dessert). Lately I've been losing my appetite though, and haven't been eating much at all. I'm also very tired, and have almost no energy. This has been going on for weeks now, what is wrong with me? I feel so unmotivated and chubby, especially after realizing that I gained 2 pounds this week. Working out hasn't helped at all- in fact it's been making me feel worse.
12 Nov
Give some rest to your body.... Take some days off....until you feel good again.... It won't hamper your performance in no way....
12 Nov
You need iron, vitamin B's, you need to balance your diet. Once you learn to listen to your body and what's she's asking for, you will feel Maga better! P.s. you look great!
12 Nov
12 Nov
I think sleeping longer/resting is so crucial. If you aren't getting enough rest try that!
24 Nov
You look gr8. Don't be discouraged. Change your routine up.Do some hiit training.mic it up Your body is fantastic at adjusting to the load you put on it and you have to change it up.I hope your loss of appetite isn't due to how you feel about your weight.If we don't eat enough and try to do to much we go downhill.Hope this helps
988400_1569833699918627_1330023959443790421_n_thumb
1 Post
Nov 12, 2014 3:14am
via Android

you are a beautiful woman. Take care of the inside of you better with vitamins,  sunshine (when you can get it), and lots of laughter. Less stress, bad people, and no booze!

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 3:52am
via iOS
Give your body a rest. It is also important for your body to recover. Drink a lot of water and sleep, get a lot of sleep. Maybe your body is already in a plateau stage where it already got used to the workouts you're doing. Try a new workout perhaps. Challenge your body so it will respond the way you want it to.  Never give up!
11393266_10207231553492626_5578512853057944477_n_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 6:37am
via Android

I highly recommend weight lifting. If you look at my pics, you'll see I'm not bulky or bulging like a man...women don't have the testosterone levels to naturally get big like men. However, it may be the change that you need. Weight lifting helps to burn fat and build muscle at the same time. Muscle is what creates shape. Try it and I guarantee you'll fall in love with it and the results of it!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 9:22am
via Android

Just eat more food preferably meat like beef.and sleep more.  Your body is just adjusting to the fact that you're not getting enough sleep and is unmotivated to strive for excesice since it's lacking the recovery time to get back it's energy

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 11:08am
via Android

I was just like you before. I trained lke crazy every day. To find out that i was getting more fat every week. Whem i touched the 200 pounds. I decided to change something.

So i started a protein diet. In fact its not a diet its just eating well and more protein than sugar and fat.

Now I'm at 170 and i felle great for over 2 years now.

So training is goot but it wont make you smaller.

Have a very good day.

12 Nov
And by th Web way, you should come back to 100 push up and squats. :-) ;-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51