My personal motivator

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 6:03am
via Android

I fell off the wagon but im getting back on it tomorrow... So many things helps me get my motivation back so to some people this may help maybe...
1. Goals there are a few things I want to do including career goals I want to do pinup and become a dance instructor and yes I could do that now but not being uncomfortable in the skin im in and only I can change that which brings us to
2. Eat better: Its hard for some of us including myself to stay on the wagon when household members or people around us eat those calorie filled foods but thats their body not yours, see we are trying to form our body how we want it so that means eating the necessary foods and porportions that will make it happen... their food their body and our food our body
3. I look at before/ after pictures of people who were once unhappy with themselves than in the after you can see the happiness shining off... I want that I want to be able to flaunt who I am in the body I worked for vs hiding who I am in the body I hate. I will be where I need to be and failure can kiss my ass.
4. Work bi*** (as b spears would say) I find it hard to do a decent work out cause im so out of shape and my body and mind is screaming at me but then start reminding yourself why your working out...
5. Finish. You know how it feels to start and not finish try something new and reach your final goal not just the goals in between!

14 Nov
14 Nov
Nice, do my job here is fonr???
Nov 14, 2014 6:25am
via Android

هلو

10269643_1416537491955588_7160573104533854692_n_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 7:46am
via Android

H

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 14, 2014 8:13am
via Android

WaAawa

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51