3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 10:20am
via Android

Hey guys im new to skimble and all that but its been like a week and i have no motivation whatsoever is there anyway to help me build this up?

22 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 10:41am
via Android

Well, have you started working out? The first step is to actually start doing it. Some people - like myself - just need to start doing stuff to be motivated.
The community here is very supportive, but that alone won't do it. You gotta find people in the "real world" that need the same as you, so you can motivate one another. But, you can always come to the community.
As to your belief in yourself (that seems to be the problem), you gotta focus on your goals and persuade them. Sitting your lazy ass in from of the tv isn't gonna do anything. Giving up on your goals won't make yourself fit. Yea, it hurts sonetimes, and you feel sore and tired, but in the long run, you'll see that it was worth it. And even if you see those buffed guys lifting huge weights and you are "stuck" with the low one's, just remember they also started as you did. Believe me. They weren't born that way.
And it's not only about the body, it's about getting healthier and feeling good about yourself. Do you really want to do it or not? Are you here for number one or what? If that's what you really want, then go after it and grab the mofo by it's horns. You have full control of what you can become, just believe it.

327 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 11:47am
via Android

Think of where you want to be say in a few months,plan each week to exercise 3 to 4 times a week,or half hour each day.You will feel better fot it.Drink lots of water,eat fruit and lots of veg.I did a bootcamp and it changed my life.Be strong and believe you can achieve what u want

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51