How to reduce tummy and love handles fat...

7 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 7:49am
via Android

Hi gys ... im 31 in age and mom of two kids... aft 2 c.section..I got a flabby belly.. and a tire over my waist.. so confused that which wokout I should start ... for getting my tummy..and waist in back it was.. plz help ...

385 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 11:39am
via Android

You cant burn specific areas of fat..your body stores it randomly and burns randomly....

That said as you have had a c section the muscle in that area is usually quite atrophied so aslong as its well healed bearing in mind the womb and internal stitching can take upto a year.

Do plenty of ab work, leg raises and air bike snd sit ups and proven to be most effective to strengthen those lower muscles and this should also lift up your stomach...its like a mini tummy tuck.

Keep up fat loss and tone your body overall and the fat will disappear and have muscle to reattach to.

Hope it have beautiful children :-)

122 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 12:25pm
via Android

Hi, i have some exercises for you...

Twists; all kind of twists is good voor the love handles. Russian twits, reverse lunges with twists etc.

Leg raise; lower abdomin. When you do this, press you lower back on the floor.

Floor whiper

Side to side crunches

Oblique sit ups

Side V-sit ups

Side plank (with role in )

In and outs

Mountasin climbers; all kinds. This will help burn calories and fat from lower ab.

Bicycle crunches

Side to side bend with weight

Anyway with yhis tou will have enough...

16 Nov
You cant burn fat from abs with one routine its just not possible...randomly stored by body and randonly burned...its why some people have big hip or big backside or big stomach etc
4 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 4:37pm
via Android

Thanks j

4 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 4:40pm
via Android

Thanks.. well I I fogot to mention 1 thing that I m also a bm feeding moter coz got a qutipi in dis july.. so gys plz suggest me those exercise which will suit to me.extly..plz.. n thanks .agn

4 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 4:42pm
via Android

Thanks m..

3 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 2:07pm
via iOS
I cannot stand mountain climbers. But yes, the work.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51