How could I motivate myself ?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 11:19am
via Android

I do workouts one time a week for three minutes and still feeling lazy , true story

15 Nov
Take progress pics! I did and its only been 3 weeks and im hella motivated now more than ever. Good luck on your journey and remember #NeverGiveUp
15 Nov
And 3 mins really?? Lol. Get serious if youre serious
15 Nov
I'm serious , thanks for your advice
15 Nov
Make a vision board to address your targeted goals for yourself. Looking at this in writing can be very motivational for you.
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 1:10pm
via Android

By setting some targets for your body and promising yourself to achieve them!!

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 4:12pm
via Android

Are you happy with your body? Do you want more strength? ... isn't that enough motivation?

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 2:39am
via iOS
I have had trouble with motivation in the past and I'm so tired of failing. I use to set unrealistic goals for myself. To help me stay motivated I have a binder and notebook where I track my progress. I use the app MyFitnessPal to help keep track of my food and exercise for the day. Now I set realistic goals for myself that I know I can achieve. I also look at fitspirstion, or success storires. I think about how if I keep going how good I could look in a month, 6 months, a year and so on from now. You only have so much time, once it's gone you don't get that time back. Don't waste it. You've really got to want it. You won't see results overnight but don't let that stop you. It'll take a lot of time and hard work but if you give it your all, you'll see results and it'll be worth it. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51