Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 5:12pm
via Android

Hi i'm newbie

15 Nov
Plase i can chat with you.?
15 Nov
Welcome :) follow good people on here who are active in their workouts even add some on kik if you're looking for a workout budy. Really look at yourself in the mirror in a day that'll motivate you to get better ;)
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 7:10pm
via Android

Hi!! If u want you can follow me and I will follow back. We can track each other's progress and keep eachbother motivated good luck!!!

15 Nov
Thanks for the help!!
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 8:26pm
via Android

Same here...

15 Nov
So that was fast... lol
15 Nov
Lol don't know what to do here!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:00pm
via Android

I also find it hard to find motivation. I wake up earlier in the mornings to fit in an exercise but sometimes the snooze button beats me.

17 Nov
I hear you... snooze beats me too LOL
17 Nov
Try sleeping early at night and make sure you get a good 8-10 hours of sleep and lay out your workout clothes in the night that way it'll be easier to get up for the workout as everything would be ready to go :) hope this helps
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:14pm
via Android

Well I'm sort of new to the skimble community. I have been using it to workout after work but I've never really looked at the rest of the app.

17 Nov
Welcome - I'm kind of new too - it's a great community
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:25pm
via iOS
Something I found incredibly motivating when I started using this app was to do a "challenge" against another follower. For example, a few of use would do a particular workout all at the same time, or leave a message setting the other to do a challenge within a certain time period. Some of the workouts are only 2 or 3 mins long so it takes no time at all... TRY IT!! Chat with people, shadow their workouts, anything that gets your ass up off the couch!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51