Fighting cravings

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 10:53pm
via iOS
I find it hard to keep myself from giving into my cravings. I crave sugary things like ice cream. The majority of what I eat is carbs , (bagels, rolls, toast, etc). I tend to have these cravings after I finish a work out. I don't know how I can stop these cravings.
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 11:12pm
via Android

I just started using hydroxycut today and it has really helped suppress my cravings for sweets!

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 11:14pm
via Android

Don't guilt yourself after eating them if you really really crave them then pre plan them into your diet plan count the extra calories from them and try and work them off by added Cardio or hiit sessions just account for everything you eat and having a pizza in a while won't be so bad just eat healthy rest of the time

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 11:17pm
via Android

Make a chocolate flavoured whey protein shake after a workout it will definitely curb away your cravings as it's pretty delicious, use honey instead of sugars and toasts are not so bad make yourself some yummy peanut butter and brown bread sandwiches #whenthere'sawill.there'saway

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 11:25pm
via iOS
Thanks. I use this app on my phone MyFitnessPal, I log everything I eat and all the exercise I do. The main workout I do is going on my elliptical.
16 Nov
Lol I started using myfitnesspal for the same reason ahah I was getting desperate. Like 'gimme dat sweet, NOW!!!'
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 11:42pm
via Android

These illustrations may or we'll may not help you. But it is informative and hope you gain something from it.

http://www.pinterest.com/explore/food-craving-chart/

16 Nov
Cool I'll check that out! Thanks!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 2:13am
via iOS
If I am craving sweets I try to picture myself eating that thing in front of the mirror naked and then I don't feel hungry anymore.
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 7:25pm
via Android

Check the alkilide diet

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:35pm
via iOS
Hate that feeling
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:35pm
via iOS
Hate that feeling

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51