How to eliminate chest fat?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Nov 16, 2014 5:01am
via Android

I'm a guy. I have man-boobs and I hate them. I've been trying for a long time to get rid of them and nothing has been working. I'm not overweight, but . . . Let's just say my hormone levels are really messed up. :/
I'm just wondering if there is anyone else here who is dealing with this or anyone who has advice on how to get rid of them.

16 Nov
Same here ...was wondering what could be done too
19 Nov
Well as far as i know, you need to get your body fat percentage to at least 12%
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 5:22am
via Android

Yo you probably have gynecomastia and the only way to get rid of that is surgery.

16 Nov
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 5:30am
via Android

Dudes,just work out u chest. U will proud with u chest

16 Nov
Thank you. :)
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 5:45am
via Android

I get same problem with u.. Before this im fat.. Then im getting low kg.. But my chest like a boobs,im struggle to make my chest.. And its easier being builder body then skinny body.. Make sure u eat healty,sleep early n discipline u workout everyday.. Work hard,play hard dude

Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 12:28pm
via iOS
Have you tried boxing? HIIT style upper body workouts will help and boxing is one of the best, even if it's shadow-boxing. I've got a couple of workouts which might help, one of which is called "fast fist frenzy". Weightlifting will give you the muscle as will push-ups, but I preferred to strip the fat away first with cardio
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 12:42pm
via Android

I used to have man boobs when I was chubbier. Eating healthy and working out has helped me in every way and now my boobies are gone lol you should try some Tabatas (HIIT workouts), they may help you a lot :)

Nov 16, 2014 5:53pm
via Android

Thank you guys! :)

Nov 16, 2014 6:19pm
via Android

Cold water always can help ;)

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 9:10am
via Android

You can start benching and picking up some intense cardio workouts twice a week. You should hit your chest twice a week as well. Bench press, dumbell chest press, pushups, decline , incline. The more weight you lift the more testosterone will be produced in your body so maybe that will help with your hormone levels as well.

24 Nov
That was really helpful. Thank you! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51