What should I give up?

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 9:56pm
via Android

Okay so I need to loose a lot of weight, this is the second day of my diet and exercise diary, but everyone has to start somewhere eh? I like cheese, and cake... e.c.t.. I smoke also but am not giving that up just yet! I drink tea and coffee... what extra things can I do to help me loose even more weight? I have also started drinking 2 litres of water!

17 Nov
Drop pop/coffee.. Taking out the caffeine and sugar from those can help a lot. I stopped drinking pop almost 2 years ago and in the first 6 months I dropped 50 lbs. You also have to be active. Everyone is different.
17 Nov
Wow, that is a good loss in 6 months! Can I ask how you did it please?
17 Nov
Took out caffeine cold turkey. Along with anything sweet. No candy, no snack food. All water.
327 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 5:43pm
via Android

Going on a diet never seems to work so cut down slowly on high fat foods like cheese,peanuts,you can finf healthier versions,eat more fruit and veg smoothies,keep busy exercise,decorate,make goals for your life

18 Nov
168 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 8:23pm
via Android

Okay, so you want to lose ALOT of weight. And you're just on your second day, congrats but you got along way to go. But don't let this discourage you. And you're right, we all start somewhere.

So you like cheese. No more cheese.
cake...no more cake.
You smoke? Wow, I'm not going to even start on how bad this is for you. The package already tells you enough.
Tea and coffee. Green tea yes, coffee sometimes.
"extra things can I do to help me loose even more weight?"
Low to no CARBS, FATS, SUGARS AND SALT. Eat 3 times a day and HEALTHY SNACKS between MEALS.

"I have also started drinking 2 litres of water!"
Awesome, try your best to sweat it out instead of using the restroom.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51