7 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 7:06am
via Android

So i been slacking on working out lately it started from doing less workouts threw the day to not doing any at all and eating fast food. Need to stop and get on track before i gain this weight ive lost back and get back into that unhealthy life style. Any suggestions to help me stay on track. What do you do?

327 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 8:42am
via Android

You need to want to take care of yourself,to be strong and healthy you have to make time and effort,eat 5 times a day healthy stuff,drink water and work out at least 3 times a week,make it fun exercises,have a godl say for the summer,in a few months you could be feeling great and full of energy,write down each day how you feel,focus in yourself and forget. fast foods or people around u eating it,strive for a new you cuz ur worth it!! Follow me

382 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 9:06am
via Android

I know exactly how this is! I take care of myself well periodically, then I get tired and have no energy to exercise, eat well etc, even though I know that's the best way to get energy. It's a vicious circle.

Try working out first thing in the morning. You don't have to dedicate a lot of time to it. Start out with something short and simple to get yourself going. Then have a healthy breakfast. Boiled eggs, granola, oatmeal, whatever rocks your boat. Nothing sugary. Starting your day healthily increases the chances that you'll continue on that track throughout the day.

Aim to make time for a walk during daylight hours. The same here, you don't have to make a huge effort of it, start with a walk around the block or a fifteen minute walk.

In time you'll find yourself wanting to exercise more because it makes you feel well. Don't beat yourself up if you miss a day, but have the intention to do something everyday, even if it's just a five minutes walk, because that will keep you going. Good luck!

4 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 7:28pm
via Android

Pick small weekly goals in your nutrition and workouts to help get back on track

3 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 7:35pm
via Android

To get back on track I think you should start off with simple workouts and every day add more longer/tougher ones so your making progress. Don't give up I'm sure you'll get back on track soon

7 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 8:07pm
via Android

Just believe you can do it and start doing what you just wrote. You need to discipline you're self. Maybe try to shedule you're workouts, works for me ; )

365 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 8:56pm
via Android

I just tell myself I want it (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51