Workout buddy!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 2:09am
via Android

Hi my lovely fellow fithusiests. I'm looking for a workout buddy somewhere around my level. I'm a struggler, I'm extremely out of shape at this time. I got a little belly, can hardly do a crunch, got noodle arms, can not physically do a push up. But my legs are Intense with strength however. I can do hundreds of squats. Odd right? Well If you're anywhere near my level of fitness come message me, I'd love to encourage you, especially if you don't have great legs but you can do push ups in any formation. Or if your abs are lean and mean. Any or all of that, I'm in need of encouragement, and I'm good for some gentle positive reinforcement.

19 Nov
I'm exactly going your way now, I'm just starting this stuff. I'm quite good with squats, I used to run like ages ago lol. Let's encourage each other and see what happens, deal?
19 Nov
Good work
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 19, 2014 2:31am
via Android

I m very busy and out of shape, and my eating habits are not good. Let's help each other to be disciplined to get in shape cheers

Loghain_de_pacquet_thumb
61 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 5:44am
via Android

Count me in. Just started here after trying (and failing) to go it alone. Need to get rid of the beer belly and stengthen the noodle arms so I can chase an 8yo boy around the park without needing an ambulance... ;)

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 6:15am
via Android

I am horrible with legs and eating habits,but when it comes to upper body I can beast a work out

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 4:48pm
via Android

A lot of people here to support and help anyone who wants to get fitter :) good luck working out

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 4:49pm
via Android

I would love to. Follow me and we can help keep each other motivated (: best of luck

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 7:32pm
via Android

Id love to also,Ive been ill but have done bootcamp before,it can be done,follow me!?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51