Need a little advice

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 5:36pm
via Android

Hi! Im new to this whole working out thing. I really just want to keep a healthy weight, but itd be great to be a tad smaller!! But im afraid of getting "big" I really dont wanna look super muscular, how do I avoid that?

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 5:57pm
via Android

Stay away from food that would bulk you up. Meaning stay away from junk food and sugar. They don't necessarily get u bulk but they will increased your body fat nonstop. For the workout you need to do. You can do regular like push up pull ups and bodyweight/calisthenics. Just combine it with High intensity cardio.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 6:01pm
via Android

So then really its the food that makes a person look bulky? Not too much muscley stuff? Are there excerizes I should be focusing more on?

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 6:04pm
via Android

No not the food just the work ethic like if you want to be buff and you always been a slim. Then you going to have to change your diet and high protein food and lift heavy weight. But if your always been an average than u still need to change your diet eat healthy and lots of cardio and calisthenics training if u want to get lean/tone. But Idk Your body type so I'm just giving u the basic.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 7:22pm
via Android

Ya I am defs not "a slim" but I do have a fair amount of muscle mass on me. What im afraid of is getting too much as opposed to just losing the fat

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 7:26pm
via Android

You wont bulk up unless you doing alot of weights

19 Nov
Ya that's true stick to the simple stuff
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 7:30pm
via Android

Really? Im telling u, I barely have a clue! Thanks carole:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51