1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 20, 2014 12:20am
via Android

I've gained nearly 30 lbs in just a couple months. I hate hate hate to exercise, so its super hard for me to get motivated. The most I can get myself to do is speed walking on my treadmill, but that takes a long time. I've been trying to diet but its hard because I'm only 16 and I rely on what my parents can buy, and fruits and veggies are not cheap. With a 1300 calorie a day diet I lost 5 lbs in less than a week but I'm still trying to figure out a healthier diet and finding motivation to exercise. Ideas?

20 Nov
You can eat (1300 cal/day is low). Focus on portion control, eat as healthy as you can, and stay active! Find an activity you like (dancing) and go all out for 20-30 minutes. Ride a bike, play some volleyball, basketball, or go swimming. Jump rope, any activity to get your heart rate up
20 Nov
I'd love to ride my bike. But I'll have to wait until spring, thanks for the input
20 Nov
With winter weather you can walk/jog in place and lose weight
20 Nov
I agree with finding something you like, your too young to be stressed about counting calories. Of course watch what you eat and maybe find a sport or active hobby you enjoy and can maybe do with friends. Always love who you are and do the best for yourself! :) good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51