Average Workout

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 10:57am
via Android

Just curious how many times a week and for how long does everyone workout for?

20 Nov
Ok I'll start. I usually workout 5-6 days a week. I usually do 3 hours a day between strength training and cardio but I break it up throughout the day. Feel the burn and stay motivated. All this to become a healthier me!
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 2:15pm
via Android

I workout everday for 1-2 hrs

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 3:12pm
via Android

5-7 days a week, sometimes once, sometimes several times during the day. Usually a total of between 20 and 45 minutes a day. I mostly do yoga and take walks/power walks. Sometimes I go running. Now I've started doing pilates and some cardio exercises with Skimble as well.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 3:35pm
via Android

I am just starting out and new to this forum. I have lost 50 lbs. since April 2014 and still need to lose another 25 lbs. I have had hypothyroidism for 12 years and that almost completely shut my metabolism down when prior to having hypothyroidism, I could eat and drink anything that I wanted without the fear of gaining weight.
I am starting with 3 times a week (at least) so that I don't overwhelm myself as I have a very busy life. I have to set realistic goals and go from there!!

20 Nov
That is great. Keep up the good work
20 Nov
Im not sure what this problem is,did u lack alot of energy,im like that alot
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 4:44pm
via Android

4Times a week is best or 3 for about an hour or half hour

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 5:54pm
via Android

Gradually built up with first goal of 10,000 steps a day, 10 flights of stairs, plus 30 minutes of workout of some sort to build muscle. This is broken up over the day.   After i achieved that, set goal of 5 miles per day over usual activity, plus added very light dumbbell or band exercises 3 times a week.
Now am way beyond that,  losing 1-2 pounds weekly,  and firming up. 
It takes many weeks to go to a higher level of exercise, but I find I feel better all the time. I am older than most on this site, and can do many of the easier routines but don't stress if I can't do what was easy 30 years ago.

20 Nov
That is great Sharon. Im older than most also. I think. Mentally I'm 21 though. I can actually do more each day. I am really beginning to love and respect me now.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 6:08pm
Thanks for a the responses guys getting a lot of positive feed back from you all any newbies welcome whether it's losing weight putting it on or just keeping fit get in touch k.i.k fti1919 I'm happy to help any of you guys and girls let's get you in shape!
20 Nov
Love your comment. I just got back into exercising again in June and this site is great.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51