Keeping it up

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 7:08pm
via Android

So today my boyfriend hugged me and he noticed where my ribs were it was starting to curve in which is great cause im trying to keep my curves! I work out on a leg press machine and it includes 3 other work outs plus jogging in place and doing a workout dvd called core rythyms... I have laid off the pop and replaced it with flavored water and I still drink tea every once in awhile and also eat smartones meals (does anyone else eat these?) And replaced chips with cheese its and I eat sugar free candy if I get a sweet tooth... I eat regular at dinner just in a smaller proportion! Just some tips I do have a motivation song its "work b!tch" by B spears it helps me so much cause the body shes talking about is the body im working for! :)

20 Nov
You go ,girl!! ;D
20 Nov
Thanks girl!!
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 7:33pm
via Android

Want a hot body, sippin martinis you better work bitch lol great going *fist bumb*

20 Nov
Bring it on, ring the alarm, dont stop now just be the champion work it hard like its your profession! Haha thank you!!
20 Nov
Haha no worries :) lol I need to download the song again even though it's pretty gender based :p
21 Nov
Bump**
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 4:01am
via Android

Good for you, I'm glad you're seeing progress. Keep it up and remember to eat healthy and stay away from fattening foods and some soft drinks.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 9:21pm
via Android

Great job!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51