The struggle is real!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 4:41pm
via iOS
Sticking to goals without much support makes it hard to keep with the workouts. Just dropped my goal from 5 days a week to 3. Hopefully it can go back up once I get something figured out
21 Nov
Hey... maybe you should have started your goal at 3 days a week then pushed for 5. Right now im on the 3 days week and then by next week ill go up to 4.
21 Nov
I probably should've. I used to run 5 days a week a couple years ago. I thought I could just start back up again. Thanks!
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 6:14pm
via Android

You could always look for support with super nice people on here who are more than happy to help/motivate.
Follow good people on here and most of them will follow you back and help you in working out more. 3 days are better than none and go for early morning light yoga daily that way you'll feel much better and workout almost 6 days a week. Ranging from 12 to 25 minutes. . Hope this helps

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 21, 2014 7:09pm
via Android

I know how you feel! I used to be very active but have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I used to be very active, but the pain has hindered me a lot. I used to walk daily and now I walk with a cane on my bad days. Like you I want be more active, but I struggle each and every day. Without the support I put it off and one day leads to two and before I know it a week has gone by. Side effects of the medication is weight gain and I'm really struggling with that right now. Then I get upset with myself and I want to just give up, but I have 5 kids that look up to me, I need to lead by example.

21 Nov
It's awesome that you're working through the pain keep going and get to where you want to be best way to motivate your children and be an inspiration for them don't give up as nothing in life is easy but we must push through go you
21 Nov
Sorry you have this condition,have you tried therapies like indian head massage and reflexology,ive heard how painful it can be,but sometimes the pain can go x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51