What's your Favourite fitness gadget/equipment??

6 posts | Original | Recent
667 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 5:16pm
via iOS
I'm thinking of getting a pull up bar that attaches to a wall... Whilst I'm there I think I'll spoil myself. What are your favourite gadgets/equipment that you find very useful?
22 Nov
I have a pull up bar in my basement. I highly recommend getting one. I'm sure you know about all the different grips you can do and also take it down and do pushups and tricep dips on it. Btw is that you in the pic??
821 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 10:09pm
via Android

Yeah you should get it. I have one called iron gym. I can do 3 different pull up variations with it and I also use it for hanging leg lifts.

111 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 9:27am
via Android

Perfect multi gym pull up bar :-)

22 Nov
Been looking at a Dip Station made by Black Mountain Products, for my next purchase.
07 May
about that dip station, you should check our lebert's equalizer! :-) (you can also make one homemade from PVC, thats what i did! i love it!)
109 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 8:04pm
via iOS
Hey! :) pull up bar is the best! This kind of thing can not spoil one never ever! :D
I have one but i dont use it as often as i should.
My favourite equipment-dumbells and ankle weights.as for gadgets - i am waiting for i-watch sport coming soon in 2015 but this time i will collect reviews before buying it because i have some trouble with i phone when its cold,maybe i should switch to samsung and its sports gadget or look for garmin device.
23 Nov
Yeah I'm also waiting for the iwatch sport! It's going to be amazing
10 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 8:17pm
via Android

None, bc I dont have anything lol. I just get crazy && sweat lol

28 Nov
Sometimes hyperactivity can be a good thing
23 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 12:31am
via Android

Fat Gripz are the shit. You can use them on basically any kind of exercise and they activate a whole different set of muscles. Really great for when you're feeling like you need to mix it up in the gym.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51