Time

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 5:30pm
via Android

I can't see the progress..i know it's been one week but believe me i've tried to eat better and do my workouts, what can I do or how much time i need to wait?

21 Nov
Just give it time and stick to you routine. You may not see results but others around you will... Whatever you do, dont give up keep pushing through.
21 Nov
4-5 weeks before your brain convinces your eyes there really is a change
21 Nov
I meant dont give up..sorry
22 Nov
Don't make it goal oriented. Make it a lifestyle change...just my opinion.
22 Nov
So true...i haven't consider tht point of view, thank u!
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 5:58pm
via Android

Don't give up or get discouraged it takes 4-6 weeks for you to notice the changes in yourself and another 2 for others around you anyways eating healthy should be a lifetime commitment not part of a weight loss, stop holding your breath and love every moment of the journey towards your goals :) hope this helps

21 Nov
Raja, you're such an amazingly supportive person! Always a good advice or some kind words. Keep it up! You're a role model for all of us. :)
21 Nov
Thanks for noticing haha I just love motivating people for the better and give some good advice to someone who might benefit from it as there is so much miss information every where about fitness at times. If someone continues simply because of my comments then that's a huge win. To a fit and better world :D
21 Nov
Since day 1 you've been here replying my posts, thank you for everything!
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 6:08pm
via Android

Noooo dont give up,a body can take time to change,you have to have a strong belief you want to change,get stronger fitter,you can achieve what you want,make goals.I promise it gets easier.i did a boot camp it was v hard first couple of weeks but it paid off,your here for a reason,u can achieve it x

21 Nov
I really appreciate all the support you ppl give me, thank you so so much
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 7:38pm
via Android

Haha pleasure :) repay me by don't giving up Hmu anytime if you need motivation/support or just advise always happy to help C:

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 9:27pm
via Android

Consistency is the key.  You won't notice progress for awhile. It takes a lot of time and dedication. You don't seem overweight so progress will be even slower. Give it a few months.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51