Self motivation!! My crazy method

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 12:28am
via Android

Hi All! So I currently weigh about 160-165lbs, and I've set a goal of getting myself up to 180-185lbs. I'm working out 5 days a week, drinking lots of water and trying to eat healthy. I'm feeling great! But for added motivation I have decided that I'm not going to shave my face (above my chin line) or cut my hair, until I reach my goal. I feel as though making this public proclamation coupled with being a hairy mountain man will force me to go through with it in times that I'm not motivated! Lol I have no idea how long this will take me but I'm excited and nervous. If you ever feel like you are not motivated or its hard to get up and do it, try something like this where you will be forced (by your own actions) to keep going! Good luck to all!!! :)

23 Nov
I was going to say 5 days a week was too much because you need to rest at least one day then I remembered there are 7 days in a week not 5! But great tip to stay motivated! Thanks!
23 Nov
Lol that's funny Joseph! Thanks!!
23 Nov
jajaja that's what i call a crazy motivation , i love the idea , hope u get your goal soon :)
23 Nov
Thanks Vic! I've set my mind to it and I'm determined to be the best me possible :) Good luck to you!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 3:37am
via Android

Hi

23 Nov
Hi Modi!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51