Issue with losing motivation

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 3:53am
via iOS
For me, working out is a constant ebb and flow. I'm into it for a few months, then I fall back. Some see that as an issue, but I see it as a part of life. It's perfectly understandable to take extreme measures to upkeep your body, but for myself that gets very tiresome after a while. I'll feel the need to disconnect and branch into other things. Anybody else do the same thing? I'm just curious to see if I'm the only one who works this way
25 Nov
Are you taking any supplements or have people to support you
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 6:13am
via Android

I'm exactly the same and this goes for all my hobbies, not just exercise.

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 7:12pm
via Android

Keep going.  Slacking off sometimes can be inevitable but just remember to catch up.
Slow progress is still progress.  Just go forward u know.Hahaha :)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 25, 2014 12:29am
via Android

I am the same way! If I have people to workout with I'm more motivated to stick with it. I currently don't have anyone so I find it hard to motivate myself to workout.

Image_thumb
171 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 7:16pm
via Android

I'm the same way and I've always been that way. I go through phases all the time... Even with the things that have always interested me (music and food. )

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 3:19am
via Android

I think, for the average person, that pattern is pretty normal. Life gets in the way sometimes. Working out falls into place on some days/weeks, and other times more of an effort is required. I just have to remind myself that I never once regret making time for any extra activity. Motivation is definitely a key role in success when it comes to an exercise regimen.  Just keep at it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51