Hello Everyone :)!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 5:19am
via Android

Anyone up to be virtual fitness partners? like just to each other motivated and the likes?

28 Nov
How is everyone doing ? Just want to be a burst of motivation and tell you never to give up! :)
M7567949_1384380151567_thumb
27 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 5:54am
via Android

Hey Raquel,

Iam up if you're 'down'. I could use a virtual workout partner that cheers me on, too. My problem is staying motivated & consistant.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 8:57pm
via Android

@ hella :) Woot Woot yay perfect, we can motivate each other :), have you already planned your work out plans?  I find that when I use alarms as reminders its easier for me to remember to do the work outs :)

25 Nov
No, but I activated one of the free programmes that you can schedule on this app. Most of those that run for a whole month cost a fee. I was supposed to start it yesterday (it's 3 times for a week/ but I was out and about. I wish I had a local work out partner but hey if you wanna be that even better. I also baught a book by a professional fitness trainer to first learn basics about nutrition, tricky things to consider and how to measure your stillness and activity pulse prior to get my a## to...
25 Nov
Oh okay perfect, I have also downloaded some of the workouts from here but to be honest thsy scare me lol. I live in ottawa (Canada) so you are 6 hours ahead me :), which works out pretty great because im a morning person so if you do your workouts in the afternoon ill be doing my workout in the morning :). My fitness level now I will say is in between beginner and experienced insay this because I used to play rugby competitively but stopped because of university:(, I am mainly working strengthening my core, getting abs, a smaller...
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 8:59pm
via Android

@Gabriel Perfect thank you,  im starting my journey today !!

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 9:32pm
via Android

Heyy following all of you know follow back and Inbox if you'd like to be workout buddies

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51